Welcome to The Orient Heights Yacht Club Web Site!
61 Bayswater Street
Boston MA 02128
Latitude, 42° 22′ 60″. Longitude, -71° 0′ 15″
Orient Heights Yacht Club is located at 61 Bayswater Street in East Boston MA sits on the north banks of Winthrop Harbor overlooking the airport with beautiful views of down town Boston.
OHYC is a not for profit organization. Funding comes from membership, dockage, Function Hall rentals, public and private events, as well as, the sale of liquor and food.
The Club has the following features:
- Members Lounge area with leather couches, tables, 55″ flat panel TV, DVD, VHS
- Fully stocked members bar featuring 3 flat panel TV’s with Bose sound system
- A second story deck off the members area that runs across the entire front of the building. This is a beautiful place to sit with views of the action at the airport and of Boston Skyline.
- A 100x50ft ground level deck that sits over the water with 75 personal lockers.
- A washing machine and two dryers
- 84 Slips with water and electricity – 2 guest docks available for visitors
- A private beach. Also, a very short walk to Constitution Beach
- A members only parking lot.
- A members only boat launch ramp
- Wireless Internet access throughout the complex and docks.
- Winter boat storage for approximately 20 boats
- A 100 person function hall with a fully stocked bar (Flat panel TV), dance floor, and caterers kitchen. The kitchen includes an industrial refrigerator/freeze, stove/griddle and oven. Additional information and reservations of the function room can be made by calling 781-248-1049.